I graduated at the Intermedia and Pedagogy Departments of the Hungarian Academy of Fine Arts in Budapest in 2009. Presently, I attend the Doctoral School of the Academy.
For nearly fourteen years I have been engaged, with one of the frontier fields of digital picture creation: improvisational audio-visual performances, prevalently called VJ (video performer) on both theoretical and practical levels. From the point of view of my artistic activities, transporting VJ-culture, its visions, as well as way of thinking, into the “traditional” field of fine arts by producing installa- tions and performances, has a decisive importance.
Other sites, groups and communities:
- TRAN∑: my experimental site from 2009 – http://transumma.com
- Audiovisual Open Studios (founder): open boundaries between electronic music and visual – http://avopenstudios.wordpress.com
- Monochrome Clack: an audiovisual painting installation group, developed with Éva Köves in 2009 – http://monochromeclack.wordpress.com
- Skylab / Cinetrip: founder and member of this vj group from 2007 to 2013 – http://www.cinetrip.hu/skylab/
- Sensorbreakers: research of sensor systems – http://sensorbreakers.wordpress.com
- on Flxer site: a community site for vjs and audiovisual artists, my site there: https://flxer.net/nanoterminal/
© Andrea Sztojanovits <email@example.com>